Pages

Monday, July 18, 2011

Twice!

"HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA!"  OMG!  "HEE, HEE, HEE, HEE!"
Someone, I think different people, has visited the blog in the last couple of weeks because they did a search for "What medicine can I take to make my butt look bigger?"  Seriously people?  You want your butt to look bigger and you think there is medicine that will do that?  Well, I guess there is, it's Predinisone.  But really?  Of course this is all because of Zephyr's concern, which he doesn't have anymore anyway.  He's very comfortable with is body.  ;-)  Aren't ice cream, cake, pastries, cookies, Alfredo sauce, ...., the best medicine for that?  Zephyr sure thinks those things are great medicine.  But, he's also taken to wanting bean burritos.  Zephyr says that when you are taking prednisone you are at risk of dying from starvation at any moment.  Except the moment your mother wants you to try a new turkey, fish, and sweet potato canned food, and Astro agrees.  Then you can survive forever without eating. 
"People are so weird!"  Zephyr can't stop laughing and Astro is really worried that people like this exist!
You know how on the Feedjit Live Traffic Feed you can look and find out how people found your blog sometimes?  That's how I found this out.  I like the Feedjit because I've seen that lots of people have found us from searching for hiking with a greyhound, and even greyhound and chemotherapy once.  So, hopefully they found some helpful information.  "Butt" really people??  ;-)  Seriously?  I think it was two different people because the phrase was slightly different each search.  Now I've just realized they'll find us even more often because I used the phrase is this post.  Hey, maybe they'll find some helpful information?  I did gave them a few good options to try.  You know how I am, I just want to help out.  Ha, Ha, Ha, ......, Ha, Ha, .....

9 comments:

houndstooth said...

That's hilarious that people found your blog with that search! Doesn't it make you wonder what they were looking for?

Zephyr and Astro, the girls think your joke must be hilarious!

Angela J. said...

OMG, I would think more people would want it smaller, LOL.

Greyhounds CAN Sit said...

That's so funny! I've never looked to see how people get to my blog, I must find out how to do it, who knows what they could be searching for! Yes, Zephyr, people can be weird at times!

Sue said...

Are you sure a 'bean' burrito is a good idea (you know.....gas;))?

Elaine Pritchard said...

I am never surprised by what humans want.
Love and licks Winnie

Michelle said...

Ha....ha!!!

Angela said...

That is pretty funny! I'll have to start paying attention to how people find my blog too. I did find a discussion board online recently that pointed to my blog to help people with greyhounds and a new baby. They were telling someone how we did all the right stuff, so that was kind of nice :)

jcp said...

People often find my blog by searching for pee in a pickle jar... I guess that they get a hit says something as well.. LOL

Never Say Never Greyhounds said...

Ha! I get a kick out of reviewing the search words for my blog too. :-)