Pages

Thursday, May 16, 2013

Spring Has Sprung

 Since it's finally starting to warm up everyone has been able to spend more time outside.  The cats tend to get on each others nerves so it's nice to be able to let them go outside and relax.

 Zephyr and Astro have been enjoying basking in the sun with some bones.

 Out of all my cats Annie is the one who likes to go out and explore the most.  She will jump the fence and I often have to go find her.  Usually when I find her, she insists that I not carry her and that she is quite capable of walking back to the house on her own.  In the past I've lost a couple cats to the outdoor dangers, so I don't let mine wonder much.

Astro thought he would just hang out in the sun for awhile and thaw out.



8 comments:

Sue said...

We all love the sun. It definitely brighten our mood and helps warm our bones.

What Remains Now said...

We're enjoying the warmer weather too. Our windows have been open most of the week.

Sistertex said...

Beauty! It has taken its time warming up this year. Thanks for dropping by my blog, greatly appreciated!

The Daily Pip said...

There's nothing like a nice nap in the sun!

Your pal, Pip

Greyhounds CAN Sit said...

We've had the most wonderful Summer and Autumn. Now we're getting quite a bit of fairly gentle rain and it's cooled down a bit. It's lovely to see your sunny photos, I hope you have a great Summer too!

Trina said...

We are trying to thaw out as well! Finally some outdoor activities..as long as the rain stops eventually!

genji said...

After 16 years of being an indoor kitty, Greyson has figured out how to use the doggie door, and feels the need to explore the outside world.

Unknown said...

Hi! I have a quick question about your dogs. Can you email me when you get a chance?