Pages

Saturday, October 4, 2008

CGC Test Pictures

I just got some pictures of our Canine Good Citizen (CGC) test from a friend.

This is me returning after walking away. Look at that focus! And I might say, what a handsome boy.Don't I look just fine and happy? Who cares if my mom is gone?

Okay, that's enough. You can come back now. Now! Now!

On another topic. This morning we had an agility lesson with Monica, we won the lesson from the raffle at the Performance Day along with a set of tunnel snuggers. It was great! Zephyr was a little distracted and goofy at first. But then he seemed to calm down and get into it. He was able to do the tire no problem, something he hadn't had much practice with. Then sequence in a straight line jump, tire, jump. He did so well we progressed to learning the pinwheel and "out". He did run off some but it was generally easy to get him and refocus. YEAH!

Caron

1 comment:

Never Say Never Greyhounds said...

Handsome fella! I am assuming you passed the CGC, so big congrats! I love to hear about others doing agility with their greyhounds.

Jen