Pages

Friday, September 7, 2012

Mudpuppies

 In between "Runnin'" in the forest Zephyr and Astro turned into Mudpuppies.  ;-)

 "Hey Zephyr, Let's get all nutty!  You in?"  "I'm in!"

 "Astro, Gross!  Stop blowing bubbles up my butt!"

 "Aw, the fresh cool feeling of a summer mud puddle."  "Dude, your butt smells like Giardia."

 "Mud tastes So good."

 "Ya, it Totally does."

"Mud Wrestling!"

  "Why don't you lie down Astro?"  "No thanks, I don't want to get too muddy."

 "We're Mud Puddle Monsters!  Hee, Hee, Hee, Let's scare Mom, Bwaarrr!" "Dude, your rear end is going to scare Mom."

"I'm sure Mom loves everything about me."

"Mmm, I gotta get me some of this wild smelling mud too."

"Oh man, this is some high quality mud right here."

"I gotta rub it in up here real good."

"And now I need to make sure I shove some way up my nose so I can smell it next week."

"Mom is so great to let us roll around in mud."  "She's the best, let's go give her a big smooch!"

It's exhausting being Runnin' Mudpuppies.

19 comments:

Those Brindle Kids said...

If there's a mud puddle any where near them, Truly and Maggie can find it. They love mud! I don't.

What Remains Now said...

You are super wonderful to let the pups have this much fun!

Tina said...

The best thing is the self-cleaning fur!

Sue said...

Mucky Pups! :) They were sure enjoying themselves:)

Declan said...

Guys what are you like!! Are you sure that was mud and not something a little more noxious?! Deccy x

Greyhounds CAN Sit said...

Lol, thankfully this is something Beryl doesn't enjoy! But if she had as much fun as Zephyr and Astro do playing in puddles I wouldn't mind:) I don't think Frankie is much into playing in mud either, which is a bit odd considering he's such a blokey dog in most respects. Rolling in something stinky is more his style:)

genji said...

My guys won't even dip their feet in the plastic kiddie pool, much less an actual mud puddle. Maybe if they had Astro and Zephyr as teachers...

Trina said...

Cali loves the mud..she will be the one to find and lay in a big puddle. My others are like Gyeong's..could care less. But they did have a lot of fun!!!

Tasha said...

Gave me a much needed smile today. Great post! :)

Kari in Alaska said...

DId all that mud play result in bath time?

Stop on by for a visit
Kari
http://www.dogisgodinreverse.com

Angela J. said...

they really did have fun didn't they! Veil jumps over puddles on the pavement so not to get her feet wet but maybe if she saw how much fun it was...

houndstooth said...

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! Bunny digs in the mud and dirt like a little fiend, but fortunately, she's never rolled in it!

Zephyr and Astro, mud wrestling? You should charge a fee to get in and see that! ~~ Bunny

The Barn Door said...

Oh how funny!! Reminds me of pigs rolling in mud!
Karen & the Hounds

Claire Krigbaum said...

Those are some mud lovin' hound dogs! Rye loves to lie down in it when he gets hot and happens upon a puddle but I've never seen him roll in it like that. Very cute!

Michelle said...

I thought my pack were mudders, but they have got nothing on your pack! What a load of fun they had!! :)

Aragon greyhounds said...

OMG some major cleanup needs to happen. At least they will be too tired to care.

Jennifer said...

Oh dear!!! Look at that mud!!

Jen :)

Sukesu said...

Fabulous photos - they look to be having so much fun.

Thank heavens for greyhounds' short coats - it does make mud cleaning a little easier. :D

Sue aka Greyhound Lover said...

Brilliant photo's, they look like they're having so much fun, I don't think I could have kept the camera still for laughing. et they took some cleaning up when you got home.

Love Sue and the Taylor pack plus Belle