Many thanks to Nibs at BrindleHounds and A Dogs Journey for giving us the Liebster Blog award! We are feeling double the love here. :-) They actually gave us the award a week ago, but I've been a little busy and am finally getting around to passing it on.
Here are the rules to follow for accepting the award.
Liebster means “dearest” in German, and the award is intended to help up-and-coming blogs get the attention they deserve. As with any award, there is a bit of ceremony involved. In order to accept the award, we must do the following:
1. Copy and paste the award on our blog.
2. Link back to the blogger who gave us the award
3. Pick our five favorite blogs with less than 200 followers, and leave a comment on their blog to let them know they have received the award.
4. Hope that the five blogs chosen will keep spreading the love and pass it on to five more blogs
Since I received the Liebster award twice I'm going to award it to six other blogs. Enjoy!
1. Graceful Greyhounds - Sue and Song share the love from Norfolk, England.
2. Itsa Great Day at Greyhound Gardens - Spreading love from Oregon.
3. Luna's Life in the Garden State - Giving lots of love to their recovering girl Luna.
4. A Dog Blog - Sharing love with Ferg and fosters in Maryland.
5. Crafting 4 Greyhounds - Creatively spreading the love from Norfolk Broads in the UK.
6. Jennifer Zalewski Studio - Sharing artistic love from New York.